6.14.2010

PRESS: My home featured in CLEO Magazine




I am thrilled to have my home featured in the current issue of CLEO Magazine (Australia). They did a fantastic article interviewing four creative women about their decorating styles and asked us to pass along any ideas and tips for decorating on a budget.

I had the pleasure of being included with 3 other super talented ladies from all over the world: Melbourne, Australia ~ Lucy King of Lucy King Design is a textile designer, ceramic designer and illustrator | Philadelphia, USA ~ Susan Banchek is the jewelry designer behind EstherK | Paris, France ~ Eleonore Bridge is a web consultant, photographer and art director.

2 comments:

Jess said...

I just found your blog through that magazine babe. Love your house. Great inspiration for myself. :)

Karly Depew said...

Thank you so much, Jes!