3.12.2011

Press: Charleston Weddings Magazine ~ Summer 2011

I am so excited to share this amazing wedding with you!  I had the wonderful pleasure of working with Gayle Brooker, one of the most talented wedding photographers I know, for her very own wedding.  She enlisted the help of myself, Liz Banfield Photography, Tara Guérard Soirée and Wedding Cakes by Jim Smeal to capture and create the beautiful day.  Enjoy!
Charleston Weddings Magazine - Summer 2011
Gayle and Neilson
Menus and Honey Jar Labels and Sign by O&E
Invitations by O&E
Menus by O&E




Some additional close-up  photos of the wedding invitation that I took in my studio.


5 comments:

Tina W said...

Karly,

Your work truly is amazing. Thanks for sharing!

Tina W said...

Karly,
Your work truly is beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

Karly Depew said...

Thank you so much, Tina W!

Sukhi said...

Gorgeous. You are so talented!!!

Megan said...

Karly,
These invitations are absolutely perfect! What a beautiful wedding. Thanks for sharing such a special event and congrats on having your work featured.